All 6 art Reviews

Duckfoot Duckfoot

It looks nice.

Good job man, I like it. The shading is great. I bet it took you a while to finish...

Johannek responds:

yes it took a while but not too long though :)
when drawing things like this i dont need to worry much about proportions and details etc :D
thank you!

Groutrun Groutrun

Nice

I can't say that I can grasp your art style, but I do admit that it looks nice. Especially how the light illuminates the smoke. Good job!

Kreid responds:

I'm still trying to get my style right in photoshop, this was more experimental than anything really

bunneary bunneary

Just a few ideas..

I noticed your major flaw in this was the coloring. Maybe you could try black and white drawings..

Tip 1: I noticed the shadow in the grass was black.. In reality, the shadow would be a dark greenish color. Try that and see how it works.

Tip 2: If you do color, make sure you don't leave any unintentional white spaces. It will take longer, but it will look a lot better. I can't really say a lot, because I suck at coloring too.

Tip 3: Don't be afraid to take a long time to draw something. The main thing that will take the longest will be the coloring.

Tip 4: Add some points to the grass to represent blades of grass instead of drawing plain green.

If you use these tips, it might improve your drawing.
I will look forward to your next drawing.

Chat-man responds:

Thanks! =D

BMW unknown BMW unknown

Nice

It looks like you mixed a BMW with a Camaro.

prince of persia yeah prince of persia yeah

Nice.

Pretty good. Nice detail in the wood. (lmao) I might would suggest using a smaller brush size, it might make the image sharper. Nice job.
9/10
5/5

Meteorite Meteorite

Excellent.

I like the shades of red and blue, they go well together.
10/10
5/5
(Submit more soon!)

Zombie-clock-monkey responds:

Thank you, and I will be submitting more.